At Trium Designs believe in doing the right thing, For our customers, For our business and For our employees. We do this by treating people the way we would want to be treated, fairly, honestly, with respect and consideration.
Our Corporate Values
- In Leadership – Do what’s right, even if it’s tough
- In Technology – Innovate to push bourdaries for a better world
- In Collaboration – Leverage our collective genius, be a team
- In Transparency – Be real
- In Accountability – Recognize that if it is to be, it’s up to me
- In Passion – Show commitment in heart and mind
- In Advocacy – Earn trust and business
- In Quality – Ensure whatever we do, we do well
Why join us?
Working at Trium Designs means you'll be a part of technological innovation.
Dynamic work environment and a strong sense of community
Working for Trium Designs is about more than your salary. You’ll be a key part of a friendly, diverse team where you’ll learn, grow and contribute every day. New ideas, techniques, and solutions are necessary for exponential growth. Our people collaborate, often in technical forums and communities, to share ideas and insights—finding the best solutions to continually address new challenges.
Technology and innovation
Being a product designing and development firm, we work on designing concepts with a human-centered, design-based approach to help individuals and organizations in the public and private sectors to innovate and grow. At Trium Designs our team gets ample exposure to the latest technologies and tools that are best suited for the future products.
Training and developing future leaders
Formal training, on-the-job learning, and informal mentoring from day one ensure you build the skills you need to meet the demands of the industry.
Exciting challenges, exposure to different and new environments, early responsibilities, and ample opportunities for development and growth: this is what it means to work at Trium. Our borderless careers policy means that, based on our business objectives, we’ll actively support your career progression in whichever direction your talents and ambition take you.
We value people for their competencies, and, as a company, we encourage fair employment practices and offer equal opportunities to all our employees.
Current Job Openings
* Job Description :
We are seeking developers responsible for building AR and VR apps for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement app functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and highly performant AR/VR app. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
* Responsibilities :
- Implement app functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional app
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, modular, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of app
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience with Augmented Reality tools and SDKs
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Love for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (like Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
- Prior experience with a well known mobile titles or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Experience with other 3D softwares is a plus
- Experience with Networking in Unity is a plus
Trium Designs is a growing tech designing startup. Our work tends to require a variety of job opportunities in house as well as online.
If you are unsure on what opportunity with us may best suite you or a relevant job opportunity is not listed here, then please submit a general submission. A general submission may land you a relevant opportunity according to your candidate profile and our team will get in touch with you on requirement.